About the GPSA
Stay up to date with market trends and regulatory developments
Access global comparative and in-country data based on posting speed, settlement speed and timelines, mobile payment usage, access methods, interbank pricing and cost, data standards and more.
View detailed profiles on all low-value payment systems in over 50 geographies. Profiles include current changes & drivers and insider’s perspectives from executive interviews.
Benchmark payment system functionality.Track key indicators and much more…
Lipis Advisors reports are based on rigorous research and leverage the 25 years of payments experience our analysts bring to the table.
Subscribers will receive quarterly reports on complex and intriguing subjects such as mobile payment development, regulatory issues like the PSD, payments cannibalization and convergence.
As experts in the payments field, our goal is to keep subscribers informed and up to date. Our research forecast will be flexible enough to reflect important changes in the payments landscape and will provide a holistic view of drivers for payments evolution.
Each subscription will include:
- Current research – access to 4 cutting-edge reports published annually.
- Archived research – access to all of Lipis Advisors’ previously published reports.
- Analyst access – access to Lipis Advisors’ analysts for a variety of queries including, questions about a specific report, one-on-one strategy sessions, requests for additional data, etc.
- Webinars – free access to Lipis Advisors’ bi-annual webinars hosted by Leo Lipis, CEO
- Graphical data – online access to all charts and graphs contained within our reports.
Research report categories
Lipis Advisors research reports generally fall into one of three categories:
- Trend & regulatory analysis – high-level views of technological trends and regulations affecting the global payments industry.
- Case studies – in-depth reports focusing on a single country or a region that is undergoing immense changes to their payments culture.
- Market analysis – an in-depth look at payments products and services and their effect on user groups; typically banks, corporates, and consumers.